VOA英语学习网 > VOA视频 > 口语轻松学 >
口语轻松学:第30课:在河上“翻滚”
下载视频(请右键另存为)

口语轻松学:第30课:在河上“翻滚”

Lesson 30: Rolling on the River

第30课:在河上“翻滚

Anna: Hello! Washington, D.C. sits on the Potomac River. This river is important to the history and culture of the city. Today, I am at an outdoor seafood market near the Potomac River. Some say it is the oldest outdoor seafood market in the United States! I am here to buy seafood. Let’s see what they have!

安娜:你好!华盛顿特区坐落在波托马克河上。这条河对这座城市的历史和文化很重要。今天,我在波托马克河附近的一个户外海鲜市场。有人说这是美国最古老的户外海鲜市场!我是来买海鲜的。让我们看看他们有什么!

Anna: Excuse me. Can you help me?

安娜:不好意思。你能帮我吗?

Pete: Sure! What do you need?

皮特:当然可以!你需要什么?

Anna: Pete!

安娜:皮特!

Pete: Anna!

皮特:安娜

Anna: What are you doing here?

安娜:你在这里做什么?

Pete: I work here. You know, it’s not easy to be a writer.

皮特:我在这里工作。你知道,当作家并不容易。

Anna: Yeah, I heard that. Sorry.

安娜:是的,我听说了。不好意思哦。

Pete: But this job is great. I work outside by the river. And I can eat all the free seafood I want!

皮特:但是这份工作很棒。我在河边工作。我可以免费吃所有我想要的海鲜!

Anna: That is great, Pete. In fact, I am here to buy some seafood for my dinner party.

安娜:太好了,皮特。事实上,我是来为我的晚宴买些海鲜的。

Pete: You came to the right place. They have the freshest seafood in town. How much money can you spend?

皮特:你来对地方了。他们有城里最新鲜的海鲜。你预算多少钱?

Anna: I can only spend $50.

安娜:我只能花50美元。

Pete: Okay. What do you want?

皮特:好的。你想要什么?

Anna: First, I want to buy some shrimp.

安娜:首先,我想买一些虾。

Pete: Sure thing. Follow me. How much shrimp do you want?

皮特:当然的事。跟我来。你想要多少虾?

Anna: How much do I need for five people?

安娜:五个人需要多少?

Pete: (yells to co-worker) Give her a pound of shrimp!

皮特:(对同事大叫)给她一磅虾!

Anna: Ok, now I want to buy some crabs.

安娜:好的,现在我想买一些螃蟹。

Pete: The crabs here are delicious! They are the best because they come from the nearby Chesapeake Bay! Walk this way.

皮特:这里的螃蟹很好吃!它们是最好的,因为它们来自附近的切萨皮克湾!走这条路。

Pete: How many crabs do you want?

皮特:你想要几只?

Anna: I want a dozen crabs.

安娜:我想要一打螃蟹。

Pete: You should get the larger crabs. They have the most meat.

皮特:你应该买大一点的螃蟹,大的肉多。

Anna: Then I want a dozen large crabs, please!

安娜:那我要一打大螃蟹。

Pete: Is that everything you need?

皮特:你需要的就这些吗?

Anna: Let’s see … I have shrimp and crabs. And a friend is bringing a salad and many ears of corn-on-the-cob.

安娜:让我看看……我有虾和螃蟹。一位朋友带来了一份沙拉和许多玉米棒子。

Pete: Is that all the seafood that you need?

皮特:你需要的海鲜就这些吗?

Anna: Yes.

安娜:是的。

Pete: That’ll be $49.95. Cash or credit?

皮特:49.95美元。现金还是信用卡?

Anna: Credit, please.

安娜:信用卡。

Pete: Anna, you love to eat seafood. Did you grow up on the water?

皮特:安娜,你喜欢吃海鲜。你是在海边长大的吗?

Anna: No, I didn’t. But I love the water. And I love being on the water.

安娜:不是。但是我喜欢水。我喜欢在海边。

Pete: You know how to sail?

皮特:你会驾驶帆船吗?

Anna: Well … this afternoon I am going on a boat.

安娜:嗯……今天下午我就要驾船。

Pete: You are full of surprises. What kind of boat? Is it a motorboat or a sailboat?

皮特:你真让人惊讶。什么样的船?它是摩托艇还是帆船?

Anna: It’s a special boat, Pete. Well, thanks for your help. See you later!

安娜:这是一艘特别的船,皮特。嗯,谢谢你的帮助。再见!

Pete: See you, Anna! Wow, Anna’s a sailor! Who knew?

皮特:再见,安娜!哇,安娜是个水手!谁知道呢?

Anna: Yes, rivers are important to the history and culture of Washington, D.C. And now I am part of this city’s interesting waterfront culture. Until next time!

安娜:是的,河流对华盛顿特区的历史和文化很重要,现在我是这个城市有趣的海滨文化的一部分。下次见吧!

Related Articles
内容推荐