VOA英语学习网 > VOA视频 > 口语轻松学 >
口语轻松学:第51课:好习惯!
下载视频(请右键另存为)

口语轻松学:第51课:好习惯!

Lesson 51: A Good Habit

第51课:好习惯

Anna: D.C. is a popular city for marathons! A marathon is a long race. Many marathons raise money for charity, you know - good works. A marathon is a good fitness goal too. I want to challenge myself in a marathon and maybe win a medal! Hey, there’s Ashley. Ashley! Wait for me! It’s Anna!

安娜:华盛顿盛行马拉松!马拉松是一项长跑竞赛。许多马拉松比赛是为了慈善募集资金,你知道的-慈善行为。马拉松也是一项不错的健身项目。我想要在马拉松比赛中挑战自己并且或许会赢得一块奖牌!嘿!那是艾斯利。艾斯利!等等我,我是安娜!

Anna: Ash … ley. Ash … Ley.

安娜:艾...斯...莉。艾...斯...莉。

Ashley: Are you okay, Anna?

艾斯利:你还好吗?安娜?

Anna: I just ran … from over there.

安娜:我仅仅只是从那边跑过来。

Ashley: Do you want to sit down, Anna? Do you want some water? (Anna takes the bottle and tries to return it.) No thanks. You keep it.

艾斯利:安娜,你想坐下休息会儿吗?你想要一些水吗?(安娜拿起瓶子并且试着将瓶子还回去)不,谢谢。你留着吧!

Anna: Thanks. I didn’t know you like to run.

安娜:谢谢。我不知道你也喜欢跑步。

Ashley: I love running. In fact, this weekend, I will run in my first marathon.

艾斯利:我爱跑步。事实上,本周末,我将第一次跑马拉松。

Anna: Me … Too.

安娜:我也是。

Ashley: Really? You are running in a marathon?

艾斯利:真的吗?你也跑马拉松?

Anna: Yeah. In a couple of days. Why do you ask … like that?

安娜:是的。过几天呢。为什么你这么问呢?

Ashley: What do you know about running in a marathon?

艾斯利:关于马拉松,你知道些什么呢?

Anna: I know that there’s a lot of running and sometimes you can win a medal.

安娜:我知道要跑很久,并且有时,你可能会赢得一块奖牌。

Ashley: How long have you been training?

艾斯利:你训练多久了?

Anna: I started today. I’ve been training for an hour … no, an hour and seven minutes!

安娜:我今天开始的。我已经训练一个小时了......不,是一小时7分钟!

Ashley: Anna, training a little every day is a good habit to get into. Not all at once!

艾斯利:安娜,每天训练一点点是一个可以养成的好习惯。而不是一次训练完!

Anna: Thanks for the advice, Ashley. But I’m running in a special race.

安娜:谢谢你的意见,艾斯利。但是,我是要跑一个特殊的赛程。

Ashley: What marathon is it?

艾斯利:那是什么马拉松?

Anna: I don’t remember the name. But the website said everyone gets a medal.

安娜:我不记得名字了。但是,网络上写的,每个人都可以有一块奖牌。

Ashley: Okay, well, good luck, Anna!

艾斯利:好的,祝你好运,安娜!

Anna: Thanks, Ashley. Good luck to you, too.

安娜:谢谢,艾斯利。也祝你好运。

Ashley: Thank you.

艾斯利:谢谢。

Anna: Bye!

安娜:再见!

Ashley: Bye, Anna!

艾斯利:再见,安娜!

Anna: See you!

安娜:回头见!

(At the race: an announcer calls out race information)

(比赛中:播音员播报着比赛信息)

Anna: Hello. I am here to enter the race!

安娜:你好。我是来参赛的!

Woman: But ma’am you can’t enter the race.

女士:但是夫人,你不能参加比赛。

Anna: What? How am I going to meet my goal?

安娜:什么?我要如何实现我的目标?

Woman: Ma’am, this race is for children. You can’t run with the children.

女士:夫人,这个比赛是为儿童举行的。你不能够和儿童比赛。

Anna: Children? Children. That’s perfect. I just might win!

安娜:儿童?儿童?完美!我赢定了!

Woman: No, ma’am. You really can’t run with the children.

女士:不可以,夫人。你真的不可以和儿童比赛。

Anna: I’m sorry. Of course. I was only thinking of my goal.

安娜:对不起。当然。我只是想着我的目标!

Woman: Well, you can help us with our goal, which is to raise money for sick children. Would you like to help us?

女士:当然,你可以帮助我们的目标,为病患儿童募集资金。你愿意帮助我们吗?

Anna: I’ve just found my new goal. And I get to wear a medal. (to child who finished race) Good job!

安娜:我刚刚找到了我的目标。并且我将戴上奖牌!(为完成比赛的每个孩子戴上奖牌)太棒了!

Related Articles
内容推荐