VOA英语学习网 > VOA视频 > 口语轻松学 >
口语轻松学:第49课:侦探计划!
下载视频(请右键另存为)

口语轻松学:第49课:侦探计划!

Lesson 49: Operation Spy!

第四十九课:侦探计划!

Anna: It is no secret that Washington, D.C. has spies. Well, it should be a secret because spying is secret. But it’s not a secret. There’s even a spy museum! The International Spy Museum has created an amazing collection of spy things! And today, we will see them! My boss, Ms. Weaver, has sent me here … on a mission!

安娜:毫无疑问的,华盛顿有侦探。好吧,这应该是一个秘密。因为侦查就是秘密的。但是这也不是一个秘密。甚至这有一个侦探博物馆!国际博物馆已经创造了许多的惊奇的侦探物品收藏。并且,今天我们将看见他们!我的老板,韦弗太太让我在这做一个任务。

Ms. Weaver: Hello, Anna, are you there?

韦弗太太:你好,安娜,你在那了吗?

Anna: That’s her. Yes, Agent Peacock. This is Agent Flamingo, reporting for duty.

安娜:就是她。是的,密探孔雀。这里是密探火烈鸟。报道任务。

Ms. Weaver: Agent what? Look, Anna … I mean, Agent Flamingo, I want you to learn all you can about spying.

韦弗太太:密探什么?看啊,安娜......我的意思是,密探火烈鸟,我想让你了解一下关于侦探的所有一切。

Anna: You mean, collect intelligence?

安娜:你的意思是,收集情报。

Ms. Weaver: Yeah, it’s for our new show -- “D.C. Secrets.”

韦弗太太:耶!这个是为了我们的新节目--“D.C. Secrets”

Anna: You've got it, Agent Peacock. The mission is safe with me.

安娜:你已经了解了,密探孔雀。任务是安全的。

Ms. Weaver: Oh, okay, great. Just be back by noon.

韦弗太太:哦,好的,太棒了!中午之前回来。

Anna: Agent Peacock, I’m at an air duct!

安娜:密探孔雀,我正在一个通风管道。

Ms. Weaver: Yes, spies sometimes sneak down air ducts.

韦弗太太:是的,有的时候,侦探藏在通风管道中。

Anna: I have never snuck down an air duct. It’s dark and small. I’m afraid of dark, small places.

安娜:我从来没有藏在通风管道中过。这里很黑暗很小。我很害怕黑而狭小的房间。

Ms. Weaver: You can do it, Agent Flamingo. You know, spies aren’t afraid of a little darkness.

韦弗太太:你可以做到的。密探火烈鸟。你知道的,侦探是不可以害怕黑暗的。

Anna: Right. It’s just an air duct -- a dark, small air duct. Okay. I’m doing it, Agent Peacock! I am sneaking down a long, dark, small air duct. I’m having a little trouble breathing.

安娜:对的,这仅仅是通风管道呢--黑而狭小的通风管道。我正在做,密探孔雀!我躲在一个冗长、小而黑暗的通风管道。我的呼吸有点问题。

Ms. Weaver: Just keep going, Agent Flamingo. Think of the team!

韦弗太太:继续!密探火烈鸟。认真思考一下他们。

Anna: Okay, I will think of the team. I’m thinking of the team, Agent Peacock! I did it! I did it! I sneaked down an air duct. That was a little uncomfortable.

安娜:好的,我会认真的思考他们的。我做到了,我做到了!我躲在了一个通风管道中。有一点的不舒服。

Ms. Weaver: Good!

韦弗:好的!

Anna: What's the next mission?

安娜:下一个任务是什么?

Ms. Weaver: Umm … have you ever cracked a code?

韦弗太太:额......你曾经破解过密码吗?

Anna: No.

安娜:没有。

Ms. Weaver: Well, go learn. Spies use their brains.

韦弗太太:好的,去学学。侦探是用大脑的。

Anna: Got it! I’ve never cracked a code before. Let’s try, Agent Flamingo! This is really hard. I'm still trying to crack the code. I've cracked the code! I've cracked the code, Agent Peacock! My brain really hurts.

安娜:知道了!我从来没有破解过密码的。我们试试吧,密探火烈鸟!这太艰难了。我仍然是在破解密码。我破解了密码!我破解了密码,密探孔雀!我的大脑都受伤了!

Ms. Weaver: Great. Umm, Agent Flamingo, now answer this question: Do spies have to be in good shape?

韦弗太太:好样的。额,密探火烈鸟,现在回答我的问题:侦探必须状态良好吗?

Anna: “Yes,” Agent Peacock! Spies have to be in really good shape! Can you hear me?

安娜:是的,密探孔雀!侦探必须状态良好!你听见了吗?

Ms. Weaver: You’re breaking up, Flamingo.

韦弗太太:结束了,火烈鸟!

Anna: The International Spy Museum is awesome! Agent Peacock, I completed the mission!

安娜:国际侦探博物馆真棒!密探孔雀,我完成了任务。

Ms. Weaver: Great. Great. Now, I have another very important mission for you.

韦弗太太:好样的!好样的!我现在有一项特别重要的任务给你。

Anna: Got it. See you back at H.Q.!

安娜:去吧!在H.Q.见!

Ms. Weaver: Yummy! You brought my lunch! Thanks, Agent Flamingo!

韦弗太太:太好吃了!你给我带了晚饭!谢谢,密探火烈鸟!

Anna: Mission completed. Agent Peacock!

安娜:任务完毕!密探孔雀!

(Amelia makes a face.)

Ms. Weaver: Don't ask.

Related Articles
内容推荐